Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's finaly SNOWING!!!

Hot Damn!! After a long period of warm weahter and F@#*ing rain! It's finally snowing! Hope where going to ride this week -end.

There's one thing I hate the most is when I can't snowboard, skate or surf. Right now I'm in this position. Don't feel like going snowboarding on ice or riding the Bowl at Taz http://www.taz.ca/. So we decided to plan our surf trip for spring.


Myself at El Zonte, El Salvador

We are thinking of going back to Central America. Costa Rica or Nicaragua? So far it's been our best option for fun surf and cheap stay. After going to Costa Rica for a few years it's almost my second home. The Pura Vida spirit and the people are great! I was luck enough to have my good friends Seb and Mat Brazeau from high school that moved down in 1996 and ever since my first visit I fell in love with the place and surfing. Guy's like Javier, Rolando, Isidro and Esteban and Hanival showed me how Tico's are very generous peoples.


Guiones, Nosara

No comments:

Post a Comment